Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hot in Baton Rouge

"Hey y'all!!! How's your week been??? 

I'm hanging in here! It sure is getting hotter over here! We are hitting 100's over here with humidity! I just sweat! That's it! Haha! Other than that, it has been an okay week.... 

Life as a missionary isn't always peachy, and sometimes you just have to fake it 'til you make it, but I do know that God really looks out for his missionaries, including those that struggle, and I just feel like a hot mess struggle. all. the. time. but I have learned so much on my mission; about this gospel, first and foremost. Through everything I have seen, been through, different companions, my testimony has grown so much!  But, also, about life, and having a Christ-like centered life, because, in the end, that is all that matters! 

I know that God answers prayers even when you feel like no one is listening; he truly hears every single prayer! I know this gospel is true with my whole heart! I keep going because I know this gospel has blessed me and I pray that those blessings are reaching all of you! I love y'all so much! Thank you for supporting me and helping me be where the Lord wants me to be! 

Love all y'all and each y'all!
SISTER BARCLAY"

Sister Frederickson, an investigator (Chelsea), and Sister Barclay

"We got stuck on bikes in a rainstorm!"

Sister Barclay and Kathryn Hiersche

But first, let us take a groupie...

Sister Frederickson and Sister Barclay

Missionary dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment