Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Address

Got an email from Sister Barclay letting us know who her new companion is and what their address is, so be sure to send them some letters! As always, keep sending those prayers their way as well! Thanks for the support you all give our missionary.

"New address!

For letters: 
8473 Florida Blvd. apt. B2 
Denham Springs LA 70726

For packages: 
1680 Oneal Lane apt. 463
Baton Rouge LA, 70816

I am with Sister Kongaika-'aholelei!!! Sister K, for short! She is Tongan, she's 25, and she goes home in March!  I am the driver. (Look out, everyone! I haven't driven in 6 months!!) Transfers were crazy; we all met at the mission home and split off from there! It was a hot mess, but it all worked out! I think I am really going to like it here. Sister K told me everyone here just needs love, just someone to love them! I am so good at that, so I am excited! We cover two wards, so that will be interesting...  It was so hard to say goodbye to Gonzales, but I think it will be good! Sister Pflegar will take good care of Sis Wood and all my people over there!  I am really excited about this transfer, so many things are going to happen! Keep the letters coming and please keep praying for us missionaries over here. We need it! 

I love y'all! 

Sister Barclay" 

No comments:

Post a Comment