Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Transfer Information

Sister Barclay has been transferred to a new area! She just emailed today to let everyone know the details PLUS her new address! Be sure to send her some love very soon to welcome her to her new place! Hopefully, she'll love it just as much, if not more, as Metairie!

"Hey y'all!


You'll never guess where I am serving!!!

ON the LSU (Louisiana State University) campus in Baton Rouge!!!! It's crazy! I'm in a YSA (Young Single Adult) ward! and even better I'm in a car area!!!! It's beautiful! I'll tell y'all more about it, but here is my new address. Feel free to send me letters!!

5131 Nicholson Dr. Apt. B8
Baton Rouge, LA. 70820 

It's definitely a new environment and has been a really hard change! I absolutely miss Metairie and New Orleans, but it's going to be a good thing I think! My new companion is Sister Carpenter and she is soooo wonderful; I'm really excited!!! It's going to be good! I hope! Wish me luck! 

Love y'all! Have a wonderful week! Talk to ya soon!!
Sister Barclay"

No comments:

Post a Comment