Sunday, May 31, 2015

Craw Fish Poll RESULTS

A few short weeks ago, I posted a poll about craw fish.

The poll asked the question: "Would you eat a craw fish boil?" and then it gave options including, basically, a yes, a no, a maybe, and an already have.

I feel as though I've given an appropriate amount of time for answers to trickle in sooooo, here are the results... Drum roll, please?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Would you eat a craw fish boil?

a. Yes! It looks tasty! --------------------------- 38%
b. No way! Gross... ----------------------------- 25%
c. Maybe? -------------------------------------- 18.5%
d. I have before, and I loved it! ------------------ 18.5%

So there you have it! It looks like, despite how the craw fish looks, most of you would say 'yes' to a craw fish boil!

...I guess you all know who to contact next June for a craw-fish-eating-get-together! haha *hint: It's Collette.*

No comments:

Post a Comment